Business Quick-Tips

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Looking for a Website Developer


This is just a random pic I found... kinda funny o_O


Just thought I'd throw this out there in case someone is interested:




I'm looking for a website developer to (go figure) develop a website. This is going to need to be done from scratch. However, it is a fairly simple project. Basically going to have 3-5 pages, needs to have web-referencing functionality (similar to google), be php based, probably linux, and user login/account capability. The site is relatively simple and easy to replicate, so I would prefer to not give too many of the details, for fear of someone stealing the grand idea! :)





I'm not going to even pretend that I know a lot about website development (as evidence by my blogger blog being my homepage), but I do know quality when I see it.





If you are interested, please send me a portfolio of your previous work, and I can send you a more detailed description of the project so that you can develop a bid. Thanks!





Send portfolios or samples of previous work to: jonfletcher@fletcherventuregroup.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jon, Have you looked into word press at all. It is similar to using blogger but has a lot more themes that can give the appearance of an actual site instead of a 'blog' appearance. They are very easy to set up and are php based. Here is what mine looks like - http://onemorepound.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there - Thanks for the tip! I haven't used word press, but I will definitely look into it.

    I would love to create a website on my own... but I think I want to go a little more professional on this one. So if you know of any good website developers, I would be more than happy to look at some of their work!

    ReplyDelete